GRAM CPA TRIPLEX FOR HOSPITALS 25 TO 1000 M 3/H
CPA TRIPLEX for hospitals, specially developed according to EN 737/3 standard, medical vacuum system for hospitals. Vacuum systems are mainly used as central vacuum systems for hospitals.
These devices consist of standard driving of:
- Three oil-lubricated vacuum pumps with a performance of 25 m 3/h to 1000 m 3/h, including electric motor, oil separator and exhaust filter.
- A vacuum protected horizontal steel buffer tank with a capacity of either 300, 500 or 1000 liters, which includes a drain valve to drain any condensation.
- An extra vacuum-protected inlet filter
- An integrated control valve to keep the vacuum level in the buffer tank while the vacuum pump is stopped.
- A manual valve in the buffer tank inlet, to isolate the vacuum pump from the process.
- Two electronic control panels (standard as 400V 50-60Hz) start/stop, emergency stop, motor protection, vacuum transmitter and PLC control unit pre-programmed to start/stop the vacuum pump, either manually or automatically, and with different functions, eg. as automatic shift to the emergency generator supply, service mode, which ensures operation during maintenance of the vacuum system and more. The control panel comes with IP55 output. In addition to the provisions of EN737/3
- Two antibacterial filters with bypass valves.