Single pump CPA pumps are mainly used for central vacuum systems, or for vacuum infusion, such as wind turbine blades. The vacuum system is also used in some vacuum pumpss, where the buffer tank can be used as an extra supply of vacuum and at pump stop.
These units, in the standard version of:
- An oil-lubricated vacuum pump with a performance of 25 m 3/h to 305 m 3/h, including electric motor, oil separator and exhaust filter.
- A vacuum-protected horizontal steel buffer tank with a capacity of either 100, 300 or 500 liters, which includes a drain valve to drain the tank for any condensation.
- An extra vacuum-protected inlet filter
- An integrated control valve to keep the vacuum level in the buffer tank while the vacuum pump is stopped.
- A manual valve in the buffer tank inlet, to isolate the vacuum pump from the process.
- An electronic control panel (standard as 400V 50-60Hz) start/stop, emergency stop, motor protection, vacuum transmitter and PLC control, which are pre-programmed to start/stop the vacuum pump either manually or automatically. The control panel comes with IP55 output.